The MHTL-SCC Foundation is a private, non-profit organization which was founded in 2007 to help needy, underprivileged families and support worthy charities in Trinidad and Tobago.
The purpose of the foundation is to build and sustain strong communities by supporting the efforts of local community-based organizations to expand their roles as community anchors in support of education, the elderly, persons with disabilities, cancer and multiple homes for children who are either abused, abandoned, orphaned or in temporary child protective services.
Since its inception, The MHTL–SCC Foundation has raised funds in support of the following worthy charities in Trinidad & Tobago:
• National Center for Persons with Disabilities
• Cancer Support Organization of Trinidad and Tobago
• Shri Jai Lutchmi Children’s Home
• Couva Home for the Aged
• The Philips Home for Children
• Family First, Tobago
• Tobago Council for Handicapped Children
• Lady Hochoy Children’s Home
• Hope Center for Children